Characters to Expect on Fantasy?

shell15

Hi there!! We are taking our 5 year old son on a surprise cruise for the March 22nd sailing on Fantasy. We have only ever been on Celebrity but are SO excited to experience the magic of Disney, especially since our son has no idea! :D

Can anyone tell me what characters we can expect? He's not really interested in princesses, and he has seen movies like Cars, Planes, Toy Story and Frozen. He loves Jake and the Neverland Pirates on TV but since we have a couple months before our trip I wanted to pick up a few movies that maybe he hasn't seen, just so if he runs into the characters on board he might be more excited since he'd know who they are. I honestly have no idea who would be there other than Mickey, Goofy etc. and a lot of Princesses LOL. Peter Pan? Lilo & Stitch?

Thanks so much in advance for any suggestions! :)

On the Fantasy, you can expect Jack Sparrow, Captain Hook, Smee, etc. to be out on pirate night and sometimes other times (often Castaway Cay day). Lilo and Stitch are often out and about.

The best time to catch the less common characters and the stage performers is at the "Till We Meet Again" session on the last night of the cruise.

Within the last couple of days, a post indicated a place where you could find out who was scheduled to be on your cruise. I can't verify the accuracy of this (no reason to disbelieve, but no personal experience).

his site: http://disneycruiselineblog.com has recent DCL Navigators so you can actually see which characters were on specific itineraries.

Edited by moki'smommy

In addition to Princesses, you will see a lot of the core 6, Mickey, Minnie,Goofy, Donald, Daisy and Chip and Dale. Jack Sparrow was there for Pirate night but did not do a public appearance, same for Smee.

No photo ops with Jack Sparrow, Hook, and Smee? That's odd. Jack is usually outside the WD theatre while Hook and Smee are usually in the atrium on pirate night.

Yeah, but they didn't this time, had the core 6 in cruise gear...

Might just depend on who they had on hand to be the characters and their work schedule..

I think Hook might have been on Castaway Cay.

The net point I suppose is things can be different cruise to cruise...

No photo ops with Jack Sparrow' date=' Hook, and Smee? That's odd. Jack is usually outside the WD theatre while Hook and Smee are usually in the atrium on pirate night.[/quote']
Edited by Loonbeam