We Don't Leave For A Month, But....

Dare2Believe

Oh hell no, some people start long before one month to go.

Enjoy your cruise!!!:D

I usually start way before this too...but the people I'm going with are newbies and aren't used to it..so they think I'm going a little overboard getting excited THIS early. Little do they know!! :eek:

You, of course, are not the only one! The preparation is part of the thrill in advance. 😎. We have 48 more days to go and I am working on the boarding documents, etc. today. Although I know a lot of the answers, I love being on cruise critic and reading what others have to say about cruising. It makes me happy!

You are most certainly not the only one. For my first cruise I had mine and my DH's suitcases almost completely packed 3 months out. I pretty much only double checked them the week of our cruise. I'm extreme when vacation planning though. I've had to reign myself in a bit for our upcoming cruise.:D

I hope you have a wonderful cruise.

I hate to pack. We sail in three weeks and I am making myself begin to put things together. I have my suitcase out and set up in the spare bedroom. I find myself avoiding g that bedroom. LOL

I am with you on the Freedom in 3 weeks. I just today went down to get my suitcases and lay out my 'cruise clothes'. Can't wait to be on the ship. Have already printed docs and taped up my luggage tags! Oh yeah!! See you on the ship!:)