San Miguel

amyazing7

I will be porting at Cozumel in April 2014. Interested in going to San Miguel. Wanted to know if anyone had gone to the area, has any tips? or suggestions?

Thank you in advance.:D

San Miguel is the main and only town on the island. This link will provide you with a start

http://www.cozumelmycozumel.com/Pages/AboutSanMiguel.html

There are three piers on Cozumel so depending on where you dock you may/may not need a taxi to San Miguel. What are you particularly interested in?

San Miguel is the main and only town on the island. This link will provide you with a start

http://www.cozumelmycozumel.com/Pages/AboutSanMiguel.html

There are three piers on Cozumel so depending on where you dock you may/may not need a taxi to San Miguel. What are you particularly interested in?

Thanks for the info. I was just wondering if anyone knew good restaurants or things to do in the area or the conditions of the beach. Figured it was worth checking out since it was close to the port. I went to playa Carmen last time and it was pretty cool.

Plenty of shopping and restaurants in San Miguel, go 1 or 2 blocks away from the main tourist area.

There are no beaches in San Miguel but a cab can get you to Paradise or Mr.Sanchos Beach club in 20 minutes for around 17.00 for the cab.