50th birthday week

bigfoot88

So.... after a Oct cruise on the breakaway, we returned home to a letter from Foxwoods giving me a 7 day cruise.

I looked at the options that were out there and my birthday week was there, so thats it.

We set sail on Sunday, Monday is a sea day and... St Patricks Day. I am shopping for green pants, a green T-Shirt with a great theme. I looked at Party City and there are GREAT things to add, hats and orange spray for my gray hair.

On Tuesday is Florida and by birthday, I am looking for ideas. I am thinking of Disney but DW doesn't want to. We have done this trip 5 other times so we have done all the other chooses.

I have purchased a T-Shirt says "I just turned 50, while don't your buy me a beer. Now I think that will work; it is Spring Break.

Looking forward to the week.

We share the same birthday (although you've got me by a few years), so happy early mutual birthday!

I think you should get to do what you want on your birthday so if you want to go to Disney, I say go for it. Just stop by guest services and tell them it's your birthday. They will give you a button that says it's your birthday and maybe even some fast passes.

Whatever you do, have a great time and enjoy it!

I have purchased a T-Shirt says "I just turned 50, while don't your buy me a beer. Now I think that will work; it is Spring Break.

Looking forward to the week.

If you wear that t-shirt, I'm sure some of the Spring Breakers will be more than happy to buy you a beer or two.

Have a good birthday and enjoy the cruise.

Edited by DDMau