Anyone have pics of Princess scrapbooking kits purchased onboard?

skrapngal

Do they have any kits available? I love to get at least some papers/stickers or some kind of embellishment with the cruise line logo if not the ship name on it. I looked at some recent patters form my upcoming cruise out of Houston and the showed some card making classes and some beading. Does anyone know if they offer any scrapbooking classes?

It's been awhile since I bought any scrapbooking stuff on board, but I use to buy the albums (12x12) that were a beige in color with the ship's name in embossed lettering, and I bought one package of scrapbook paper. It contained several different solid color pages, and a few printed pages (themes such as dining, show, water) There were 2 or 3 sticker sheets with the Princess logos and words/phrases with a cruise theme. The last class I can remember was on the Golden Princess when we went to Hawaii in 2010. Lots of sea days. The class was very basic and for true beginners. However, if you showed up they offered the scrapbook stuff at a discount.

I have to agree with someone that posted earlier, you can find better stuff at JoAnn's, Hobby Lobby, and Michael's. Also there are several web based companies that specialize in travel scrapbooking. Try Scrap Your Trip, they have some great items.

Trust me, I already have lots and lots and lots and lots... need I go on LOL

But I specifically looking for smth specific to Princess. I was on RCCL Allure of the Seas 2 years ago and was quite impressed with all the logo stuff and paper kits they had for sale. They were made by MAMBI!

Many years ago Princess used to sell the scrapbook itself with the ships name on it. They no longer carry that. It is just a plain generic book. The paper they sell is not Princess specific. Does not have any logos or ship specific stuff. You are better off with Scrap My Trip.

Just take lots of pictures and save the Patters and flyers to use as embelishments.

If they do happen to have any scrapbooking classes, they will be run by a 20 something who never made a scrapbook in their lives. You will only make one page. Card making is the same thing. They usually give you a kit with punch outs that you glue together. One time in March we made Christmas cards as those were the only kits they had. You will also be doing lots of waiting for things like scissors and tape runners. :(

Many years ago Princess used to sell the scrapbook itself with the ships name on it. They no longer carry that. It is just a plain generic book. The paper they sell is not Princess specific. Does not have any logos or ship specific stuff. You are better off with Scrap My Trip.

Just take lots of pictures and save the Patters and flyers to use as embelishments.

I haven't seen classes but the Princess Logo scrapbooks are back, just bought one in November on Ruby. I also got a sticker kit with logo and such. They were gone for a while. Patters and such are great additions. Have fun!