$75 OBC on Celebrity Website

Erinchita

Hi all,

I am booked to sail April 6 on the Silhouette. We have the 123Go package, naturally.

I noticed, over the past couple of weeks, that when I am logged in to my Captains Club on the Celebrity web site, and I do a search for my specific cruise, there is a $75 OBC offered. It says "Promo Code 3" but when I click on offer terms and conditions, the section is blank. I called Celebrity about this a couple of weeks ago and the woman I spoke to said she showed nothing of the sort. I took a screen shot of the promo and sent it to my TA to no avail. Just went on again today and it is still there!

Does anyone have any advice on whether I should pursue this or give up? Has anyone had a similar experience?

Hi all,

I am booked to sail April 6 on the Silhouette. We have the 123Go package, naturally.

I noticed, over the past couple of weeks, that when I am logged in to my Captains Club on the Celebrity web site, and I do a search for my specific cruise, there is a $75 OBC offered. It says "Promo Code 3" but when I click on offer terms and conditions, the section is blank. I called Celebrity about this a couple of weeks ago and the woman I spoke to said she showed nothing of the sort. I took a screen shot of the promo and sent it to my TA to no avail. Just went on again today and it is still there!

Does anyone have any advice on whether I should pursue this or give up? Has anyone had a similar experience?

There is a fare offered currently called Q1 Benefit that offers the $75 OBC, however if you have that credit you are not eligible for the 123 Go Promo as it is not valid for the standard fare, which is the rate you must be booked under to qualify for the 123 perks. Basically it is 2 separate fare codes, either the $75 OBC booked under the Q1 rate OR the 123 Go booked under the Standard rate. You cannot get both. Hope this helps!

Edited by cruisecrazy82

There is a fare offered currently called Q1 Benefit that offers the $75 OBC, however if you have that credit you are not eligible for the 123 Go Promo as it is not valid for the standard fare, which is the rate you must be booked under to qualify for the 123 perks. Basically it is 2 separate fare codes, either the $75 OBC booked under the Q1 rate OR the 123 Go booked under the Standard rate. You cannot get both. Hope this helps!

Very helpful, thank you! Funny how both a TA and Celebrity representative acted like I was crazy but a Cruise Critic member was able to so clearly explain.:rolleyes:

Thank you much.

Very helpful, thank you! Funny how both a TA and Celebrity representative acted like I was crazy but a Cruise Critic member was able to so clearly explain.:rolleyes:

Thank you much.

LOL not a problem at all!:D I work in the industry as well so I knew exactly what you were referring to right away, that is odd that neither of them did though considering the Q1 sale started almost 2 weeks ago!! Shocker lol;)

Thank you much.

It's actually not so surprising since almost no one actually books that fare...there are always better deals being offered. It's pretty much an item added to the captain's club benefits just to sound good when marketing the captain's club program.

Edited by ghstudio