Travel Documents for 20 month Old

jwalk03

Just looking for some advice. Considering doing a quick 3 day Bahamas cruise with wife and 20 month old daughter. We both have passports, but our daughter does not. I am going to try and get it for her in time, but if I cant what other options do I have? I know you typically need birth certficate and photo id, but I dont have any kind of photo id for a 20 month old?

Any help is appreciated!

Just looking for some advice. Considering doing a quick 3 day Bahamas cruise with wife and 20 month old daughter. We both have passports, but our daughter does not. I am going to try and get it for her in time, but if I cant what other options do I have? I know you typically need birth certficate and photo id, but I dont have any kind of photo id for a 20 month old?

Any help is appreciated!

If your daughter was born in the U.S., then her state-issued birth certificate will suffice for the cruise. It will not be sufficient if, for any reason, you need to fly home from the Bahamas.

If your daughter was born in the U.S., then her state-issued birth certificate will suffice for the cruise. It will not be sufficient if, for any reason, you need to fly home from the Bahamas.

She was born in the US.

Thanks for the help!