Chef's Table Reservations in Advance

77cruiser77

Been searching but have not had a lot of success, so I apologize if this has been covered in other threads. On previous cruises on other lines I was able to email the dining team of the ship I was cruising on and make reservations for the chef's table. First question, does NCL typically host a chef's table event? If so, how does one reserve, and is it worth it? We will be on a 5 day on the Pearl in March and I am trying to close out on my planning. Any info greatly appreciated...

Been searching but have not had a lot of success, so I apologize if this has been covered in other threads. On previous cruises on other lines I was able to email the dining team of the ship I was cruising on and make reservations for the chef's table. First question, does NCL typically host a chef's table event? If so, how does one reserve, and is it worth it? We will be on a 5 day on the Pearl in March and I am trying to close out on my planning. Any info greatly appreciated...

If the Chef's Table is offered for your sailing, signups will be accepted at Guest Services on embarkation day.

"Worth" is a factor that varies from one person to the next. Only YOU can know if it is "worth it" to you. There are people who would never miss a Chef's Table while others wouldn't attend if it was free. YMMV

Fair point on the worth, poor question to ask. Any sample menus or photos anyone can point me at? We did it on Carnival last year, it was about $75 pp, more food than we could even think about eating, but we did enjoy it..

I have done CT on both Carnival and NCL. Very comparable. If you liked it you will like NCL's.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free