Dream Spa?

Hi, having been on the Dream in 2011, when there was still an arcade, am interested in the spa and how it was upgraded in the refit.

Can anyone tell me if they have treatment rooms now and what treatments/products do they offer?

Thanks,

Suzy

As lovecruise22 has said there are a range of treatments available, manicures, pedicures, head, neck, shoulder, back, ankles/foot massages, hot stones, different forms of massage and for different lengths of time. There are offers too for a variety of combinations of treatments e. g. choose three from a selection for 20 minutes each. Or reduced rates some days - they keep changing the deals. I took advantage of a body and face massage for an hour which I think was on offer @ £55.

I've no idea what the facilities were like before the refurb but there were quite a few treatment rooms down a corridor just near the Spa. I imagine they are all the same - soothing music, pleasant smelly oils, relaxing and nice space.

I don't know what products they were selling - certainly the girl I had tried her best to sell me a couple, carefully selected of course to address my particular 'problems' which prior to my visit I didn't know I had! :eek: Whatever she used was very nice but I'm not one to be persuaded to buy stuff based on a brief and rather superficial diagnosis so I didn't buy any. But then I'm just a bit cynical in that respect. However I did very much enjoy my pampering session and will look out for 'deals' next time I'm on board - it's to be recommended and if we can't spoil ourselves a little when on holiday.........

;)

Enjoy your spa treatment - whatever you choose. :)