Royal Replenish package and specialty coffee/tea

mspink98

• 11 months later...
I know this is an older thread but can anyone tell me if hot chocolate comes in this package as I am not a coffee drinker at all. thanks

There are packets of hot chocolate available for free, no package needed.

this have to be purchased the first day? Adventure won't sail from San Juan the first day until 8pm, so I don't imagine I'd drink very much the first night, but may get my money's worth the rest of the cruise.

No, you can purchase as late as day 4 on a 7 day cruise.

can anyone tell me if hot chocolate comes in this package as I am not a coffee drinker at all. thanks

There are packets of hot chocolate available for free, no package needed.

I emailed Royal Carribean Australia some time ago with the same question and their reply is yes. Although the inclusions listed specifically state premium tea and coffee it actually covers all the hot drink options from lattetudes/cafe promenade (depending on the ship). That said, the free hot chocolate from the self-serve area outside Windjammer and in cafe promenade/solarium (depending on the ship) is pretty nice too! :)

I purchased a Royal Replenish for our cruise coming up on the Quantum. Does anyone know if I can get fresh squeezed oj in the the restaurants that serve breakfast or is it only served in the WJ?

Carol

we had fresh squeezed oj every morning in the dining room on the radiance of the seas (we had the replenish package)

I was on the Freedom June, 2014 and the promenade cafe had self serve seattle's best coffee and starbucks drinks that were separate and cost extra if you didn't have the Ultimate drink or Royal replenish package. When I was on the freedom, I didn't have the Royal replenish package, just the soda package. On the Enchantment June, 2015 I had the Royal replenish and it was definitely worth it to me as I'm a big specialty coffee person and the fresh squeezed OJ in the windjammer for breakfast was awesome! Enchantment of the Seas had cafe latitudes that served the same starbucks stuff as the Freedom did. I'll be on the Navigator in 2 months and will have the Royal replenish again!

Edited by ScStoney