mr. sanchos

stefo

• 2 weeks later...
Can you purchase the all-inclusive package on a walk-up basis or does it have to be pre-booked? Also' date=' does Mr. Sancho's limit the number of AI packages, like Nachi Cocum does?

TIA for any info![/quote']

I was there in May 2013 on an afternoon stop on the Carnival Victory. When we arrived we were asked if we wanted the AI or the pay as you go. Being there so late, we decided the AI wasn't worth it. So yes, you can get the AI on a walk up basis.

Unfortunately I can't answer your limit question but I have never read on these boards anyone mention not being able to get the AI due to overcrowding.

Can you purchase the all-inclusive package on a walk-up basis or does it have to be pre-booked? Also' date=' does Mr. Sancho's limit the number of AI packages, like Nachi Cocum does?

TIA for any info![/quote']

You can purchase AI as a walk-up; reportedly they limit the AI side to 200/day, but I have never seen a report of anyone not being able to book AI at Mr. S like you often read about Nachi.

• 2 weeks later...

We were able to save $5 per person on the AI and $10 on additional stuff (we did parasailing and jet skis)...so yes, booking in advance saves some $. We did it with CWS and they refunded the parasailing as it was too rough on that day and yes, one of us did not come and we received a refund for that as well. We were looking at Nachi but after seeing the posts that the 100 limit is just a sales pitch and there is NO refund in case you do not want to go...it was easy to chose Sanchez! We had a great time and will go back, the beach is beautiful, food was excellent and service 2nd to none.

So...if you get there day-of, and don't want the all-inclusive pass, what is the cost? An entrance fee? Does it include the pool/slides/toys?

CeleBrat

No entrance fee as long as you purchase something. No minimum on purchase either. The pools are included but the slides/toys are $12 per person.

• 2 weeks later...
You can save $5/person by reserving online and if for some reason you want to cancel you can get a full refund. But it is nice just being able to decide the day of and walk up to pay.

Would happen to have the website address? I would like to book for our 4/28/14 cruise aboard the Elation. Thanks

Would happen to have the website address? I would like to book for our 4/28/14 cruise aboard the Elation. Thanks

It's cozumel water sports dot com. Just put that all together and you'll have it. You'll find Mr Sancho's under the picture.

Good luck!!!

QUESTION FOR ANYONE: I read that the pool with the swim up bar is reserved for AI people only. Is this true? To that means if we pay as we go we can only use the smaller pool...is this true?

QUESTION FOR ANYONE: I read that the pool with the swim up bar is reserved for AI people only. Is this true? To that means if we pay as we go we can only use the smaller pool...is this true?

Yes...

Big, swim up bar is on the AI side

mr-sanchos-cozumel.jpg

and the smaller pool is on the ala carte side.

mr_sanchos_02.jpg

You can see how they are separated here from the air.

cozumel_mr_sanchos_beach_parasailing_excursion_72-22.jpg

I guess you get what you pay for....

Edited by bguppies

By looking at the photograph on the AI side, there doesn't seem to be enough palapas for 200 ppl on the AI side. Space looks limited, is this the case?

Plenty of loungers in rows on the beach though...

DW prefers some shade and not too much sun though. Nachi is limited and seems like everyone gets Palapa to themselves.

Over the years Nachi has kept adding palapas.

The first time we went, they had about 10 palapas.

Next time was 15-17.

Last time I think it was around 25. (I'm getting a hard count when we are there the first week of April)

With 4 loungers under each palapa, that makes a 100 seats under palapas for 100 people. (and space between each palapa, versus neverending rows of loungers on the beach)

Bill

Edited by bguppies

Is there floats that you can take to the beach to lay out in the water on (we rented these in roatan last time we were there and really enjoyed laying in the water relaxing just floating around)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is there floats that you can take to the beach to lay out in the water on (we rented these in roatan last time we were there and really enjoyed laying in the water relaxing just floating around)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've seen and rented those at Nachi; I do not recall seeing them at Mr. S, but the multiple margaritas may have clouded my memory. :o