Private Tour Guide - Sydney

Would welcome any suggestion for a private tour guide in Sydney. Had posted this request last night on the "Ports of Call" section, and while the post has had 101 views, no one has replied.

Thank you in advance for any suggestions!

someone posted on here that they had a private guide in Sydney and they had a good time

edit: i did a search and came up with this link

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?p=41192263&highlight=private+guide+in+sydney#post41192263

Edited by rkmw

Try putting "Sydney tours private" into Google.

Gee - that was really helpful! - not! - CC is a community - members don't come here to be told to "google" for an answer....they could do that without coming to the forums

Here's a recent thread on the Crystal Forums about Sydney tours that will give CruznRagtop some ideas

Except the OP had already said that there had been no response on posting in another section. Also I tried the Google search and there seemed to be quite a few good tours available, however I'm not able to recommend any of them since I haven't done them myself. All I could do was pass on the search criteria that I had used. At least it would have better than nothing!

Gee - that was really helpful! - not! - CC is a community - members don't come here to be told to "google" for an answer....they could do that without coming to the forums

Here's a recent thread on the Crystal Forums about Sydney tours that will give CruznRagtop some ideas

did you happen to read my post on #3 as i provided a link to a private guide

someone posted on here that they had a private guide in Sydney and they had a good time

edit: i did a search and came up with this link

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?p=41192263&highlight=private+guide+in+sydney#post41192263

BBM

Thank you so much, rkmw: I have sent Peter Bailey an email!

We had a fantastic tour of the Hunter Valley with Suanne Adelmann of Real Sydney Tours in November of 2011. We're planning on coming back to Australia in 2015 and will definitely book a tour of the Blue Mountains with her. The web site is www.realsydneytours.com.au.

BBM

Thank you for your suggestion which came simultaneously with word from Peter Bailey that he is unavailable! Have sent an email to Real Sydney Tours.