Visit the private Faberge Museum in St.Petersburg 6th July '14 Cunard Baltic

Lisnalurg

Good Afternoon

I have just booked my Cunard 6th July Baltic Cruise and I would like to go on a private tour of St. Petersburg to include the private and recently opened Faberge Museum, how do I do this? is there anyone else going on this cruise who would like to do this? This is my first thread.......... this is my first request for info on private tours......all help apreciated.........

Thank you in anticipation.

Therese

Thank you for such a quick response, however older reviews will have no information on this museum it has just opened last month, it has no website or ticketline and I just read about it in a newspaper where it said the tickets were €85 to visit it alone but this is where i want to visit!!

Another forum to try is the Roll Calls where you can share information on your particular cruise. Here is the one for the Queen Victoria but I'm not sure one has been started yet for 6th July. If not, you could always start your own - make sure you put the full date in the title:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=600

Good Morning

Thank you for the advice, I did what you suggested and hopefully I will find someone else with a similiar interest and we can really make the most of our St. Petersburg visit. I think I am going to learn so much from this forum!! Therese

• 1 month later...

I also want to see this new museum and my husband managed to find an excursion with DenRus denrus-us.com. We are paying $79 pp for a half day "Focus on Faberge" the maximum group size is 15, I don't know if they run multiple groups on the same day from the same ship so it may be for the lucky few only.

Thank you so much for the wonderful tip on the Faberge tour!!! I have e-mailed them as they are closed at this stage, hopefully we can get a place on a tour you have made my day!!! Thank you for taking the time to share your information with me. Therese

• 2 weeks later...