Teens on MSC Divinia vs Carnival

cruz.n.carebear

Hello!

I'm looking at booking a Christmas surprise for our family this year. The pricing for a 6 night Carnival and a 7 night MSC Divinia is exactly the same. My family loves Carnival, and my teens thrive in the teen club atmosphere and making friends on every ship they sail on.

However, it is enticing to get an extra day for the same price. But I wonder if the teens would be bored on the Divinia? I'm interested in those that have sailed with teens on the Divinia - I'm well aware of the ship facts and accomodations, but I've never talked with anyone who has sailed on them with teens.

Hello!

I'm looking at booking a Christmas surprise for our family this year. The pricing for a 6 night Carnival and a 7 night MSC Divinia is exactly the same. My family loves Carnival, and my teens thrive in the teen club atmosphere and making friends on every ship they sail on.

However, it is enticing to get an extra day for the same price. But I wonder if the teens would be bored on the Divinia? I'm interested in those that have sailed with teens on the Divinia - I'm well aware of the ship facts and accomodations, but I've never talked with anyone who has sailed on them with teens.

Carnival newer ships have more for teens and of course RCCL has lots more.

Kids sail free for a reason. MSC's programs for kids do not compare with CCL's; MSC is less organized. Having said that, our teens have had great times aboard Poesia and Divina out of Florida. It's not about the programs, it is the overall adventure and imersion into foreign cultures, as well as learning manners and respect, those "old world" qualities. Dressing for dinner is one of those aspects.