Vaporizer smokefree smoking

Yehootu

Wife switched to electric type smokefree vaporizer. What are the rules concerning these. Not as good as quiting outright, but can't smell anything, unless using fruity flavor. These things are actually less offensive then many perfumes and colognes. Just wondering.

Tim

My understanding is that Princess allows then to be used pretty much everywhere onboard, except for areas where food is served and in the Princess Theater. That means she can use it in your cabin and on your balcony if she wishes.

HOWEVER ... if one is being used, and another passengers complains to a member of the crew about it, the user will be asked to either put it away or go to another area of the ship to use it.

Edited by flamomo

Here's the Princess policy, copied from the "Princess Answer Place"

Electronic Cigarettes

The use of electronic cigarettes is permitted in all areas onboard with the exception of dining areas and the Princess Theater. However, should a fellow passenger in the vicinity feel inconvenienced and complain, even after being told the difference between electronic cigarettes and real cigarettes, we will ask the passenger to refrain from smoking the electronic cigarette.

Wife switched to electric type smokefree vaporizer. What are the rules concerning these. Not as good as quiting outright, but can't smell anything, unless using fruity flavor. These things are actually less offensive then many perfumes and colognes. Just wondering.

Tim

Toatally agree about the appealing aromas. When my husband vapes the butterscotch, my mouth starts watering.

last November on the Grand a gentleman was sitting in the front row of the theater blowing BIG smoke clouds from his electronic cigarette. It was annoying :confused: and I had to move to another seat not to be sitting in a vapor cloud. No crew member ask him to put that thing away,next time I will insist the rules will be followed, I did not know at that time the use of those "cigarettes" were not allowed in the theater.Thanks for informing me :)

There is still nicotine in some of the E cigarettes even if you can't smell it! My last cruise someone was sitting at Crooner's blowing vapor towards everyone at the bar. Not nice! My partner said something to a crew member and they asked him to leave the bar area. It should not be up to the passengers to enforce this. I believe that smoking of anything should NOT be permitted in public areas.