Best place for sail away Meet and Greet on Breeze

HeidiHo

I have never been on the Breeze (or Dream/Magic). I am looking for a good place for our group to meet for sail away. We normally meet near the aft pool area but on closest open deck. On Spirit Class ships the aft pool and bar area is perfect because that deck is open air. On Conquest Class the aft pool is enclosed but the deck above is open right so we would meet there and just go down to the pool bar for drinks and then right back up. What about the Breeze? I thinkI heard that the aft pool and bar area is enclosed like the Conquest class. Is the deck above open so we could just do like before and meet there but run down one deck for drinks. Or is there a good open air deck somewhere that also has a bar? Please help. Thanks.

I have never been on the Breeze (or Dream/Magic). I am looking for a good place for our group to meet for sail away. We normally meet near the aft pool area but on closest open deck. On Spirit Class ships the aft pool and bar area is perfect because that deck is open air. On Conquest Class the aft pool is enclosed but the deck above is open right so we would meet there and just go down to the pool bar for drinks and then right back up. What about the Breeze? I thinkI heard that the aft pool and bar area is enclosed like the Conquest class. Is the deck above open so we could just do like before and meet there but run down one deck for drinks. Or is there a good open air deck somewhere that also has a bar? Please help. Thanks.

Back pool is open air.

I like to have my M&G outside of the Red Frog Pub. Most likely not very crowded at sail away and if you have bad weather you can duck inside the Red Frog.

red frog is on deck five - not a bad spot.

we met at Tides bar - aft, deck 10 - mostly open with a few covered areas for shade/shelter. plenty of others there though so make sure you can identify each other (we wore beads).

red frog is on deck five - not a bad spot.

we met at Tides bar - aft, deck 10 - mostly open with a few covered areas for shade/shelter. plenty of others there though so make sure you can identify each other (we wore beads).

I think maybe I should be a little more specific. By open, I mean the area is not surrounded by plexiglass. We want to be able to stand at the rail and not have to look through plexiglass. So I guess my question should be, is the aft pool surrounded by plexiglass. I know it's probably open above. If it is surrounded by plexiglass, what about the deck above it? We could then just do like we did on the Freedom and get drinks from the bar by the pool then go up one deck to gather and watch sail away. It's not a big deal to go down one flight of stairs to get a drink. Not unless you've had too much to drink, that is. ;)