Any thoughts on Explorer Aft Suite 1694

Sass4

Wondering if there any pictures of it.

And it is a middle aft, I have never been on a aft but had read good things on Corner afts.

You can also try this thread......lots of pictures there. I know I did a lot of searching when we got our corner aft cabin last month on the Explorer. I have pictures of our balcony on there too.

Show us Your Aft! - Cruise Critic Message Board Forums

Gwen :)

Wondering if there any pictures of it.

And it is a middle aft, I have never been on a aft but had read good things on Corner afts.

I just had that cabin in November, best cabin on the ship!!! We did a cabin crawl and our balcony was much larger than any of the higher suite categories. Also saw the corner aft on the same deck, our balcony was larger and the room was larger.

It's very private, had 2 loungers, a table and 2 regular chairs. Could have easily fit another lounger or 2. It was great when it was cold or rainy. The walk to the aft elevators is not that far.

The room itself is very large. Even with the fold out sofa open, plenty of room for the other 2 chairs and coffee table.

I have pics of the balcony on my iphone I could email to you if you give me an email address.

Best cabin ever!

While it has been along time since I have been on the boards since we just booked Allure I had to have a look.

Anyway, we were in 1694 about 10 years ago. Loved it. Best Balcony by far. these pictures are simple but will give you an idea.

Bob

686608659_Exp1694.jpg.2df118188885bc8c6e665e82b67b7976.jpg

685089880_Balcony1694.jpg.198375060b0c350dc458e3c84b13983c.jpg