where to put bag at beach

christydb

I will be in Cozumel next month and want to go to Paradise Beach after reading all the wonderful things everyone has said about it on this web site. Is there anyplace to leave a bag at the beach (lockers etc.)? Thanks Christy

I will be in Cozumel next month and want to go to Paradise Beach after reading all the wonderful things everyone has said about it on this web site. Is there anyplace to leave a bag at the beach (lockers etc.)? Thanks Christy

I just threw our beach bag under an umbrella on a table but we always had someone watching the bag.

A word of warning, don't leave your sun block in the sun. It heats up quickly.

We left ours under our chair no problem but they do have lockers.... you will love it there... great food... beautiful beach lots of water toys.... and great drinks.... clean bathrooms be warned they do not take AMEX..... only Visa/MC and cash

We always travel in a group.. You have to have someone watch your bag at all times. Seems like everytime we have been on a beach on a cruise a spokey

looking person comes around scooping out our stuff. One guy watch and watch until he thought the person who was watching our stuff (A friend)

he came so close to grabbing a camera case we could not believe the nerve.

People who steal come to beach area's just hoping your going into the water and leave your stuff on the beach..

Have never heard of anyone having any problems with anything beling stolen at Paradise Beach. We left our stuff under our chairs with noproblem. However, Paradis Tom always says that if you have things you are worried about, they can store them at the bar for you with no problem.

We just left our bag right under our chair and had no problem - my DH did have his wallet and sail and sign cards with him (waterproof wallet in swim trunks). Everyone else was leaving bags at their chairs as well.

Archived