Steakhouse Reservations

Colive18

I see on Carnivals website that I can make a reservation for the steakhouse online. I was wondering how far in advance I can or should do this. We are booked on the Dream, December 7th. We would like to have the reservations on the first night.

I see on Carnivals website that I can make a reservation for the steakhouse online. I was wondering how far in advance I can or should do this. We are booked on the Dream, December 7th. We would like to have the reservations on the first night.

You can go right ahead and do it now.

If you know you want to make the reservation for that specific date, make it now. That way its done.

The first night of the cruise they offer the complimentary bottle of wine. There usually aren't that many people interested in going the first night, but the wine offer entices some to go. I've never seen a fully seated steakhouse on any night that I've been and I'm willing to bet the same for the 1st night.

If you know you want to make the reservation for that specific date, make it now. That way its done.

The first night of the cruise they offer the complimentary bottle of wine. There usually aren't that many people interested in going the first night, but the wine offer entices some to go. I've never seen a fully seated steakhouse on any night that I've been and I'm willing to bet the same for the 1st night.

I would gave agreed with that - up until our Breeze sailing last February.

The steakhouse is so much smaller than on the other ships. We had a confirmed reservation for one night before we boarded - and we went straight there after our priority boarding and tried to get a second night. NOTHING at what we though was a reasonable time (5 or 9:30 was all they had) on any night.

They took our name/cabin number in case of a cancellation and we checked back several times during the week but never were able to secure a second night. :cool:

Edited by happy cruzin

I was able to book for third night of a cruise we are taking at the end of August and got confirmation and everything, give it a shot!

I made a reservation on John Herald's blog for 6 people then a 7th person added to our cruise vacation so I then put another reservation in on the carnival web site for the same night and time but for 7 people.....I have not gotten confirmation from either??? We don't cruise until Sept 13,2014 Does anyone know when I can expect a confirmation email. I reserved two weeks ago right after booking our cruise.

I made a reservation on John Herald's blog for 6 people then a 7th person added to our cruise vacation so I then put another reservation in on the carnival web site for the same night and time but for 7 people.....I have not gotten confirmation from either??? We don't cruise until Sept 13,2014 Does anyone know when I can expect a confirmation email. I reserved two weeks ago right after booking our cruise.

I emailed the steakhouse directly - and got an confirmation in about a day. I assume from your signature that you are sailing the Breeze.

Try this: brsteakhouse@carnival.com ;)

Is payment made when you reserve pre-cruise or on the night that you dine in the steakhouse?

If we reserve a table for 4 and discover after boarding that only 3 want to attend (that's possible) how much notice do we need to give so as not to be charged for the 4th?

Is payment made when you reserve pre-cruise or on the night that you dine in the steakhouse?

If we reserve a table for 4 and discover after boarding that only 3 want to attend (that's possible) how much notice do we need to give so as not to be charged for the 4th?

They will ask for you S&S card - at the end of the meal. You will only be charged for the dinners served! ;)

thank you so much happy-cruzin! I just sent an email explaining that i made previous requests via John Herald's blog and Carnival website and hope they could assist me with clarifying my reservation request. I am looking forward to hearing from them!!!!

They will ask for you S&S card - at the end of the meal. You will only be charged for the dinners served! ;)

Thanks for the info - we will probably include the kids in the reservation and change it on board if the kids would rather dine with other kids in the buffet instead. :)

Thanks for the info - we will probably include the kids in the reservation and change it on board if the kids would rather dine with other kids in the buffet instead. :)

Happy to help!

That's the perfect plan. They can always reduce your reservation but adding could be an issue - depending on where they had planned to seat you. ;)

Edited by happy cruzin

I made a reservation for the steakhouse through the carnival site a few days ago. Should I have gotten an email or something confirming I had a reservation? Does is show the reservation anywhere on my booking info online?

brsteakhouse@carnival.com this is the email that was given to me by a previous poster, I emailed them last night and this morning I received the email reservation confirmation this morning!!

I would email the steakhouse directly brsteakhouse@carnival.com. I had not received a confirmation for a reservation I submitted several weeks ago. They responded to my email and sent me the confirmation a few hours later. Give it a try.

The $35 pp already includes the tip, right?

But if you want to tip on top of that, do you add it to the S&S card or hand someone some cash, an envelope, or what?

Thanks.

The $35 pp already includes the tip, right?

But if you want to tip on top of that, do you add it to the S&S card or hand someone some cash, an envelope, or what?

Thanks.

Yes....and yes!! ;)

Sent from my phone - using the Cruise Critic forums app

I'm cruising in August & I booked my reservation in September. I had to adjust the reservation in October; Fahrenheit 555 got right back to me. I don't think that would be the case if I booked closer to the cruise.

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app