First Carnival problem for me.

tree.critter

I have another question about booking a cruise while on a cruise. If I book ES and get the $100 OBC can I cancel that cruise and rebook another one at a later date? Would I still have the OBC?

If you cancel a cruise after booking ES you have to pay a $50pp penalty so there would go your $100 OBC

So, if that was your plan, I would book the cruise as something else Past Guest maybe.

Then there is no penalty. what I am not sure of is if you get to keep the $100....

It would be good to know though...Anyone ever do that.

Book a cruise while on a cruise, cancel and have the OBC follow you to another cruise?

I have really had hit and miss luck with pvps and have found it easy enough to just deal directly with Carnival until today..... grr. I do have a new PVP that I just picked up a couple of weeks ago when I booked June/sweet 16 birthday cruise for my GD. I did this Liberty booking on board the ship though and was told in the past by long ago PVP that she could only deal with the bookings that she booked for me. Can I still have my new PVP help me out with this even though he didn't book the problem cruise? That would REALLY make me happy.

I will definitely update tomorrow, I am tenacious and won't give up easily.

Thanks to everyone for reaffirming what I believed was correct and that I should NOT lose that $100!!

YES, You can transfer the booking to your PVP. We book on the ship and transfer it to ours when we get home. Having a PVP really helps in situations like this.

Last time I used an FCC, I booked ES and every time I did a price adjustment, my $100 obc would disappear.

I would have to call and get it straightened out. It really was a PITA.

I booked our March cruise ES, using a FCC. I have applied for 4 price drops and my $100 OBC has remained each time.

YES, You can transfer the booking to your PVP. We book on the ship and transfer it to ours when we get home. Having a PVP really helps in situations like this.

also what I found out when I booked this last cruise my PVP told me that if I book on the ship when I get home, give her a call with the booking # info and she will also get credit!. I liked that because I've dealt with her with my cruises and would like her to get credit. :D