Walgreen's near Cruise Terminal

Traveling_Grover

Walgreen's is near the downtown Old San Juan Docks as is CVS. I know for sure CVS sells wine though I doubt there are any 'fabulous' vintages. :) It is near, convenient and very moderate priced.

If you're coming from the airport straight to the pier, there are three supermarkets that, while the cab would need to take a small detour, they are not that out of the way and can offer a much bigger selection of wines. There's one Pueblo and one Supermax in Isla Verde and another Supermax in De Diego Ave. in Condado. There's a Walgreen's a couple of blocks from the piers and a much smaller Supermax (along with the CVS in front of the piers) tha carry a selection of wines, but don't expect much of a choice from any of theso places. They tend to stock limited amounts and mostly are mainstream brands.

Close to the CVS (around the corner to the right as you look at the store) is a small liquor store (can't remember the name but ask someone) that has wine. Bought some rum and didn't look at the wine pricing, but the rum was inexpensive, hence I'm guessing the wine is priced good too.

There is a Walgreens across the street from the Marriott on Ashford in Condado. It sells wine, along with the full usual Walgreens selection (forgot sunscreen? No problem!)

There is a Supermax Grocery Store across from the Doubletree by Hilton in Condado, which is about a 15 minute walk from the Marriott. Huge wine selection, standard reasonable grocery store prices.

There is a CVS near the pier in OLD SAN JUAN- this is useful for CARNIVAL embarkations, or any ships making port calls.

Note that Royal Caribbean departs from the PAN AM PIER. This is not in Old San Juan. It is over past the Convention Center. There is no store here of any sort. Use google maps to see- it is an industrial port. You can buy wine in cruise terminal waiting area, but I have no idea of prices or selection.

Is there any supermarkets near pier 4?

Also are the prices at CVS/Walgreens same as here? I know some places charges a lot more.

Thanks

We've been in the CVS/Walgreens any number of times and I've always found the prices very similar to what we pay in Boston.

We've been in the CVS/Walgreens any number of times and I've always found the prices very similar to what we pay in Boston.

BOSTON STRONG.....Always

thank you... was born in Boston and lived on the cape

but now living in what is supposed to be the sunshine state..lol

Cathy