Chefs table

Jiffymom

OK I get it. Each Chef prepares the menu on different ships . But will you give me some ideas of what you were served. We will be on Legend n March. Considering this but Im rather a meat and potato kind of person. You know nothing weird.

If you are not into adventurous eating I would skip Chef's Table. It wasn't that anything was particularly strange, but it was a lot of lobster, scallops, crab, veal, pork, and I can't remember a single potato.

My husband and I loved it and we will be doing it again on our next two cruises!

We did the Chef's Table on Grandeur a few weeks ago - I didn't think the food was that unusual.

Started with king crab and lobster salad, a soup course with a trio of soups (my favorite course believe it or not), duck roll for the third, lamb for the main with potatoes to die for, and what they called apple pie but it was really much fancier than what I call apple pie for dessert. We went through 11 bottles of wine for 9 of us.

Two of the people didn't like lamb so he substituted filet mignon for them. One person didn't like seafood so the chef substituted something else.

The meal took over 3 hours so if you don't enjoy long dinners, you probably wouldn't like it.

We really enjoyed it and would do it again. If you're truly a meats and potatoes person, you would probably enjoy Chops more.

OK I get it. Each Chef prepares the menu on different ships . But will you give me some ideas of what you were served. We will be on Legend n March. Considering this but Im rather a meat and potato kind of person. You know nothing weird.

then you will not enjoy it especially for the price( although the price is totally worth it)

We did the Chef's Table on Grandeur a few weeks ago - I didn't think the food was that unusual.

Started with king crab and lobster salad, a soup course with a trio of soups (my favorite course believe it or not), duck roll for the third, lamb for the main with potatoes to die for, and what they called apple pie but it was really much fancier than what I call apple pie for dessert. We went through 11 bottles of wine for 9 of us.

oh man that duck roll was to die for....( and I agree the soups were my favorite as well) He subb'd a duck salad ish kinda thing for the first course for ( allergic to shellfish)

I think you will find this link informative:

http://www.royalcaribbeanpresscenter.com/press-kit/9/culinary-press-kit/

Once there, download the Specialty Dining menus. This will give you all the info you need to make your decision. We did the Chef's table on the Radiance and had a great time, and the food and table mates were great.