Drink package question

Yes, I know another question. No judgement please lol DH and I are Emerald and we want to use our coupons in the booklet for our drinks the first night (the BOGO and the 10% off or whatever it is) then buy the drink package the second day. Is this possible? Do they allow you to buy the unlimited package on day 2?

Yes, I know another question. No judgement please lol DH and I are Emerald and we want to use our coupons in the booklet for our drinks the first night (the BOGO and the 10% off or whatever it is) then buy the drink package the second day. Is this possible? Do they allow you to buy the unlimited package on day 2?

As long as there are at least 4 days remaining in your sailing, yes.

Yes, once on board you may purchase the drink package on day 2. The only stipulation is that there must be 4 days remaining in the cruise.

Also all passengers in the cabin no longer have to purchase the package.

Oh so you can get the drinks package pro rata? Didn't realise, that is fabulous

Kind of, but the catch is that you just buy it for all remaining days of the cruise, and there must be a minimum of 4 days remaining.

So you can't, for example, pick 3 sea days and buy it pro-rata for those days only.

So you don't have to purchase the package for all adults in your cabin?

Will the bartenders on board be keeping an eye out when I buy 2 drinks on my AYCD package and then slide that martini over to my wife?

thoughts?

JT

You usually can only get one drink at a time. Plus if you were to perform this maneuver, I am sure the bartender would probably discourage it.

I was on the Independence of the Seas January 12-18, 2014. While I was purchasing my drink package (as soon as we boarded the ship), the person next to me asked this same question as the OP. He was told the drink packages were only available for purchase day 1 and day 2, however it was the same price either day. Specifically, the price would not be prorated for one less day if purchased on day 2.

The premium package was $330.03 if purchased on day 1 or day 2. That was different from what I had heard here on the board prior to my departure.