Cruising in Feb

dapaddo

We usually cruise early in the year. You will find the weather in Cozumel to be "shorts" and t-shirts. Best thing to do will be to look at the forecast for the ports before you leave and pack accordingly.

Enjoy the warmth.

Steve

I have never cruised this early in the year so I was wondering about the weather in Cozumel. We leave on the 24th. What to pack is the same as Oct......

We have cruised twice in February, including one stop in Cozumel. The weather has always been warm enough for shorts and T Shirt during the day. At night MAYBE a light sweatshirt. Enjoy!

I have never cruised this early in the year so I was wondering about the weather in Cozumel. We leave on the 24th. What to pack is the same as Oct......

February is our favorite month to cruise. We have been to Cozumel several times in the winter. You will need to pack for warm mid to high 80s. :cool: The only problem with cruising during this time is coming back to the cold, dreary weather we are having at home. Have fun. Wish I was going.

February is our favorite month to cruise. We have been to Cozumel several times in the winter. You will need to pack for warm mid to high 80s. :cool: The only problem with cruising during this time is coming back to the cold, dreary weather we are having at home. Have fun. Wish I was going.

Us too!!

We like to get out of the winter snow and enjoy some sunshine. Only 17 days...but who's really counting??? ;)

We just came off the Magic this last weekend. (Jan 19-26). We only had about 1 1/2 days of great sunshine on ship to enjoy the deck. The rest of the time it was overcast, cloudy, windy and cool to cold. Once or twice it rained.

Our first port, Roatan, was very cloudy and we could see rain coming in. However, the temps were nice & we wore shorts. We did get to snorkel until it did start a down pour. The water was warm. But, it finally quit when we were back at the port, and we were able to shop a while at the port.

In Belize, it was cloudy, then sunny. However, on our snorkel trip, I thought the water was colder than in Roatan.

In Cozumel, it was overcast all day, but the temps were in the 80's. We wore our shorts all day while we shopped.

Our daughter & son-in-law were on the Triumph about the same time - Jan 18-23. She said their two ports in Cozumel & Progresso were very hot - about 100 degrees. But, she did say it was chilly on most of their sea days also.

So, we both cruised at basically the same time, and found different experiences at Cozumel.

We had a travel agent that sat at our dining table, and she said February is really the better winter month, as the temps are starting to get more consistently warm in the Caribbean. She said January its always hit & miss.