Please help me find an ATV Operator

Ciref

In July of 2011 my daughter, her friend and I took an ATV Tour in Curacao from a small operator that ran the business out of his home. I took his name and number but I have lost them.

I am returning with my wife this July and I would like to go with him again. We found him from a cab driver after the tour from the ship was booked. I have a picture of him with us but I am not sure if I am allowed to post it here. He had long, dark hair and a goatee. I also have the license plates of two of the ATVs in my photos.

Is there anyone out there who can help me locate this man?

Thanks,

Eric

Could you please post the picture of the license plates? Going only on the description I can't figure out who it might be...:confused:

Isa,

Thanks so much for offering to help! I had searched my house, googled a lot of different combinations, googled the Curacao Department of Motor Vehicles, checked Trip Advisor and came up with nothing. However I went to Youtube yesterday and searched "Curacao ATV" and I found two videos with him in it.

I will be emailing him shortly, I won't be in Curacao until July, to set up a ride for my wife and I.

Thanks again, Isa and have a great day.

Eric

Glad you found him! Have a terrific day here in Curacao when you get here.

By the way, most ATV tours (doing the Eastern tour) pass by my house. Usually right when I'm about to take a siesta.... So, please don't blow the horn:D.

Glad you found him! Have a terrific day here in Curacao when you get here.

By the way, most ATV tours (doing the Eastern tour) pass by my house. Usually right when I'm about to take a siesta.... So, please don't blow the horn:D.

Your living on a nice island. Can you tell me how much a cab will be to van der Valk hotel?

CIREF, we are looking for an ATV excursion for our cruise in October. What is the name of the ATV operator you are using and would you mind posting a review when you return in July.

Chris,

We took his tour in July of 2011. His name is Arnaldo Alves. He was a great tour guide, very enthusiastic and into showing us all the points of interest along the ride. Since it was a small group, four of us on 3 ATV's including Arnaldo, we moved very quickly which was exciting. He showed us caves with fruit bats that we took a short hike to, we ran along the edge of the island. We saw a boy with a herd of goats and we stopped at a small cantina to get drinks and where they fed the local lizards so we could see them up close. We went past some wind turbines and saw a lot of beautiful shore line and scenery along the way. He went out of his way to take a lot of pictures with our cameras as well.

This was a unique experience and I highly recommend booking with Arnaldo. I will post again after my wife and I return in July.

Eric

• 3 weeks later...
Isa,

Thanks so much for offering to help! I had searched my house, googled a lot of different combinations, googled the Curacao Department of Motor Vehicles, checked Trip Advisor and came up with nothing. However I went to Youtube yesterday and searched "Curacao ATV" and I found two videos with him in it.

I will be emailing him shortly, I won't be in Curacao until July, to set up a ride for my wife and I.

Thanks again, Isa and have a great day.

Eric

Hi Ciref,

We will be on the breeze in May. If you could please share email or contact info. My son and husband want to do an Atv excursion.