New to RCL

Need help! Have only cruised Carnival in the past and am a PRO at navigating their website...but having trouble with RCL!! Trying to see what excursions are available for my August cruise on the Allure. Where would one find such info? Thanks in advance!!!

Are you already booked?

If so, log onto your "My Cruises" tab, and select your reservation. Excursions will be under the "Pre-cruise planner"

If you didn't book through the RCI webpage, you'll need to enter your reservation number, and I think create an account. (On your second cruise, linked to your Crown & Anchor number, it'll just be there.)

If not, you can see "likely" excursions for your destinations on the "Plan a Cruise" "Shore Exursions" tab, but those aren't guaranteed for your sailing.

You could search excursions without logging in by going to Plan a Cruise>>Shore Excursions and narrowing your search based on what ports of call you are interested in taking an excursion on or what type of excursion you want to do.

However, as with more recent times, RCCL has been having some serious bugs with their website and this feature isn't working. It only takes you to a booking process. So in that case, the only other way would be to make an account, add your reservation to that account and search for excursions specific to that cruise.

That process is My Cruises>>Countdown to Cruise>>Pre-Cruise Planner>>Browse Shore Excursions.

I just tested this out through my current booking and it appears to be working just fine. Looks like something else RCCL needs to get fixed because these options were searchable without creating an account.

EDIT - And now the Shore Excursions section on the main page is functioning again... lol

Edited by G85 SS