Epic restaurant pricing

nadeki

I had not planned on going on the Epic so had never paid close attention to some details. Now we are booked for June and I can't find answers I need to help others in our party know all the necessary costs etc.

If anyone could help me I would really appreciate it.

1) Cost for Cirque dinner

2) Cost for Blue Man show

This has me wondering as I want to book these things ahead of time and get the best seats. Our cruise starts in Barcelona, however others get on in Rome. So, when the dinner is available to book 45 days out, have others already had a turn since their 45 days out came sooner? Does that make sense? Will I have a hard time getting the times I want? We really want to do these shows the first 2 days on board as the rest of the days are port days and we be tired.

And, to confirm when we board and it is a port day for some and a boarding day for us.... which restaurants will be open for lunch?

Thanks so much

1. I believe that the cirque dinner is now $39.95 pp.

Not completely sure about this, on our cruise in last February there were still "standard" and "premium" seats with different pricing but I've read here that on either Epic or Breakaway or both they have gone away with it and now have only one (higher) price.

2. Blue Man Group as every other entertainment without food is free. (Only other show with cost is Second City luncheon but I believe that they don't do Second City on Med itineraries.

To your other concerns:

Barcelona is the main embarkation port for your cruise and most passengers will board there. While there are some passengers that have boarded from Italy, you should be able to make reservations even onboard - let alone online after just few days of extra waiting compared to those embarking from Italy.

The midship MDR on Epic has been open for lunch on embarkation day (it is always a port day on any ship for example for those doing B2B cruises ;)).

1. I believe that the cirque dinner is now $39.95 pp.

Not completely sure about this, on our cruise in last February there were still "standard" and "premium" seats with different pricing but I've read here that on either Epic or Breakaway or both they have gone away with it and now have only one (higher) price.

Just got off the Epic a couple weeks ago. There are still two price points for Cirque. Can't remember if it was $29 and $39 or $39 and $49 though.