Fantasy cabin E221,E225

landonsnanny

Just wondering if anyone has been in cabin e221 on the Fantasy recently?? Is this a good choice? We were hoping to be more midship,but at short notice,this is one of the few left.Also had to have 2 side by side cabins for grandchildren. Any info appreciated. Also, where is muster station for this section of cabins? thanks:):D:D

I was in E183 on a solo cruise last May. I really like it back there. Can have quite a lot of vibration, though.

Let me check my review from that cruise.

Oh, yes. That was The Worst Safety Drill Ever. It was in the aft Forum lounge. It was just terribly disorganized and poorly run by the girl from the entertainment staff.

That may be your muster area; it may not. Is that important to you? :confused:

Taking grands on their first cruise,wondering if we made a good location choice.lol,too late now. Muster station not a concern,just curious.last three cruises,our muster drill was on lido...went well,except for just a few that talked during the whole thing...aahh,well,was a great cruise. We enjoy reading your reviews and comments. K

Just curious; was wondering if anyone had mobility issues.

My approach to the safety drill is to either be one of the first there (wherever it is) so I can have somewhere to sit while we wait for the stragglers, or be one of the stragglers so I have less time to stand around.

I have back issues and the worst part of the whole ordeal is going up to the boats and then having to stand there forever with my back aching.

I just may have a word with the staff and ask if I can skip the standing around portion. I mean, the cruise in May will be my 19th on Carnival and my 7th on Fantasy. I know where all the muster stations are by now and I know how to get to the boats!