Azura cabin question

magpieman

We are thinking of booking a cruise on the Azura but our preferred balcony cabins on C deck look as if they are all booked up. What deck would be the next best for a balcony cabin and what decks are best avoided?

Thanks for any help.

We are thinking of booking a cruise on the Azura but our preferred balcony cabins on C deck look as if they are all booked up. What deck would be the next best for a balcony cabin and what decks are best avoided?

Thanks for any help.

When you say they look as if they are all booked up, is that because they are not showing on the P&O website? This was the case with a cruise we were looking at later this year. I just called P&O reservations, asked them if they had C deck cabins available, which they did, and then asked for a list of 6 cabins around my preferred location, so I could then chooose one of them.

C deck cabins never seem to show when booking:confused:

Give it a go... good luck

When you say they look as if they are all booked up, is that because they are not showing on the P&O website? This was the case with a cruise we were looking at later this year. I just called P&O reservations, asked them if they had C deck cabins available, which they did, and then asked for a list of 6 cabins around my preferred location, so I could then chooose one of them.

C deck cabins never seem to show when booking:confused:

Give it a go... good luck

Ditto we have done the very same for our next cruise on Azura (C250):)

You can never go by the options you're given when you look at the P&O website. We've found the best way to get the cabin we want is by booking on board as the staff at the future cruise desk are really good usually. On the P&O website, they seem to put less popular cabins, keeping such as the ones on C deck for those who request them.

IF all the cabins on C deck were fully booked we would take B deck as a third choice but our first choice will always be the corner aft cabins on B and C decks.

The same thing happened when we were thinking of booking a cruise on Adonia. The balcony cabins which I would have preferred were only showing a few at the very front available when I looked on the P&O site but when I phoned our TA she had a look and there were quite a few available in the areas we preferred. So I wouldn't take much notice of the P&O site - either call them or your TA and get them to have a look.