Have you ever booked the same cabin twice?

Cocochanel26

I really enjoyed the cabin and location of the cabin on my last cruise. I was wondering has anyone ever booked the same cabin on a future cruise? Did it take away some of the excitement knowing what you would expect? Did you have the same cabin steward?

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Yes we have and I just booked it a 3rd time..same aft cabin, deck 7 on the Freedom ( same ship)...did not have the same steward and it by no means dulled our excitement..I am so looking forward to having the same cabin again in October. Will be interesting to see the changes after the dry dock.

Edited by MEOWSMURPHY

Absolutely!

We have booked the same cabin (aft wraps) multiple times - on sister ships and even on the same ship.

The one cabin we've rebooked on the same ship was the Breeze. We have 6501 in February and again in August. Loved it the same BOTH times - and we did not have the same cabin steward.

When you find one that you love....stick with it!

Edited by happy cruzin

Yes I have, 7243 both on the Legend and Miracle both being Spirit Class ships.

for this class we book 7258 or 8232 (6232 when we sailed with 3 people)

on the Conquest class its- cabin 7411 (the glory we tried 9200 awesome cabin but just not for me- so we will go back to 7411

Princess-- C753 for all but one of my sailings

Just sailed Conquest, Cabin # 7376 this past December--Western Caribbean.

Booked the Conquest Cabin# 7376 for Eastern Caribbean this upcoming December.:)

The one bad thing is that we won't have our same Cabin Steward--Mr "P"---he's going to the Sunshine for his next contract.

Question: how are you able to choose which cabin you want? When I do a booking it only gives me 2-6 to choose from in any given category. On a single floor. Thats it. and never an option pf knowing what might be a better choice as far as view etc.

And how do you know the pricing vs another room?

This has been baffling me for months......

Question: how are you able to choose which cabin you want? When I do a booking it only gives me 2-6 to choose from in any given category. On a single floor. Thats it. and never an option pf knowing what might be a better choice as far as view etc.

I just call my PVP - once we decide which itinerary. She then talks me through one cabin versus another.

Or...I do my research then call her and tell her I want to book cabin XXXX.

I also thought in the booking engine you could type in a specific cabin number to see if it was available. But I haven't looked for that option in quite a while. So...it might be gone! :o

Out of twelve cruises' date=' we have booked the same cabin on sister ships ten times! Love being able to do that....if this certain cabin is not available, we choose another date just to make sure we get that cabin.[/quote']

...and your cabin choice/class of ship would be?? ;)

On monday we will be on the Victory in inside room 1040 again. We loved the convienence of how close it is to the lido and have booked this area on the Destiny as well. Since it has been almost 3 years our room steward is not the same but that would be cool.

Absolutely......sometimes it's 6294 (3 times).........sometimes its' 6296 (4 times)..........this time it's 6196...........

It's the 3rd cabin aft of the forward elevators on the port side of the Upper deck..........

I've.....programed my muscle memory to take me back to my cabin no matter how drunk I am.........

I really enjoyed the cabin and location of the cabin on my last cruise. I was wondering has anyone ever booked the same cabin on a future cruise? Did it take away some of the excitement knowing what you would expect? Did you have the same cabin steward?

Yes we have booked the same cabin more than twice but the setewards move around.

My PVP called me when I booked and I told her what cabin I wanted, happened to be the cabin I sailed in on the Breeze, she typed it right in and it was empty. Its a cove cabin 2305 has no lifeboat above it.

Yes - on the carnival legend same room 2x's and the other we were right

down a few doors. Loved those 4k interior rooms!