New to NCL ... Excursion Question

ChiBearsSuperFan

Just booked my first sailing with NCL for Feburary of 2015. Was looking on their website for information about excursions. To my surprise, three of my ports do not have any excursions available to book through them. Those ports are St. John, Antigua; Fort-de-France, Martinique and Basseterre, St. Kitts.

Is there something seriously wrong with their website right now or do they really not offer any shore excursions in those ports?

Just booked my first sailing with NCL for Feburary of 2015. Was looking on their website for information about excursions. To my surprise, three of my ports do not have any excursions available to book through them. Those ports are St. John, Antigua; Fort-de-France, Martinique and Basseterre, St. Kitts.

Is there something seriously wrong with their website right now or do they really not offer any shore excursions in those ports?

Hi.. The excursions for your cruise will not appear for a while.

I am sure Ncl have not sign any deals with excursion provider yet....look at the excursion available for 2014 and you have a good idea of what will be available next year.

Planing is half the fun...you will have lots of fun !

My first cruise was to Fort-de-France :) We just hired a taxi for the day and went into the rain forest and drove around seeing the island.

You also might want to look at the PORTS OF CALL boards to see if there is information posted for your ports and you can get an idea of what others recommend. I wanted to do Trois Isles but we didn't have enough time. I can't even remember why I wanted to go there now LOL.

Have a great trip, that's one worth looking into :)