Adults Only La Casa en La Playa - Rocky Shores

UpstateCruizer

Adults Only La Casa en La Playa - Rocky Shores Has anyone here done this excursion? It's offered through Carnival and is similar to the La Casa en La Playa - A Select Retreat that's offered as well. Friends of ours went to the La Casa en La Playa in December and loved it. Since my dh turns 50 on this cruise I thought it would be a nice way to spend the day in Cozumel. The excursion our friends went on is sold out as they limit the amount of guests per day.

I was happy to see the second one offered and have been told this one does not allow children which is fine with me. It's supposed to be the same high quality standards as the original version so I'm hoping to get some feedback :) It just started in December so there's only one review on the excursion list which gave it 5 stars :)

Edited by UpstateCruizer

I have not, but I will be doing the original Select Retreat in August. I asked some questions on the tour company's Facebook page and they said this is almost exactly the same as the original excursion (except that it is adults only) but since it sells out so quickly, they added another location. The adults only version does have a pool which the original does not have, but the adults only also has a rockier shoreline.

Either way, it sounds amazing and everyone who has done either one raves about it.

• 8 months later...

Any updates on this one? I have the first one booked and just saw the Rocky Shores one. We are going without kids this trip so adults only sounds great. Do you get the same things as the main one? There is a price listed for kids so I was thinking it's not adults only. Any insight on the experience would be great! TIA.

Edited by kjml2004

I have done this and booked it again for next cruise. I saw the kids price and think it is probably a typo.

There are two sections - one adults and one families. When we went last time we did the family one but there were zero kids.

Great excursion! True paradise. The staff pampers you like crazy!

• 2 months later...