OBC does not match

FireEater

I had to call last week and change my August cruise. Was told that my original $100 OBC was going to transfer. It shows correctly on the email confirmation sent after our phone call last week when I made the change. Was to wait 24 hours to show up online under my account. Well it has been 4 days and still does not show the $100 so I call again today and the new agent says she sees the $100 and sent me another email.

So I guess what I am saying is what the pc at the customer service desk shows is the one I want to show on my carnival online account....

O well, as long as I have the correct OBC when I check in is what matters. I WILL be carrying the emails too as a back up IF by August, it does not show up on my online account.

Edited by FireEater

same thing here. they will see it, but the girl told me that sometimes (I had to make chg's too) it will not show up online. I had her as well re-send my confirmation showing my OBC. as long as I have that, I'm good. it can or not say it online lol :)

Go into your online cruise manager and click to print your documents and it will show all your obc in the pdf. Same thing happened to me.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Forums mobile app

thanks for that tip. we had a price drop, but the obc showed up as a charge :confused:

call PVP next day and she said it had the obc. I will print out docs to back up what I was told.

Go into your online cruise manager and click to print your documents and it will show all your obc in the pdf. Same thing happened to me.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Forums mobile app

Can I print again when it truly is time or will I be denied saying I already printed?

I had to call last week and change my August cruise. Was told that my original $100 OBC was going to transfer. It shows correctly on the email confirmation sent after our phone call last week when I made the change. Was to wait 24 hours to show up online under my account. Well it has been 4 days and still does not show the $100 so I call again today and the new agent says she sees the $100 and sent me another email.

So I guess what I am saying is what the pc at the customer service desk shows is the one I want to show on my carnival online account....

O well, as long as I have the correct OBC when I check in is what matters. I WILL be carrying the emails too as a back up IF by August, it does not show up on my online account.

It will be there.