UK Members of Weight Watchers - Let's do it together?

mollymoo12

Hi

Firstly, I hope this thread does not cause any offence to non UK members. It certainly is not my intention to offend anyone.

It is just that I looked through an existing thread on Weight Watchers but the contributors were mostly from the US and therefore the foods that were talked about, the measures used in recipes, shops mentioned etc were naturally all very alien to me. I therefore didn't get as much out of reading the threads as I hoped.

So, I thought a thread dedicated to WW members from the UK seemed a good idea.

I only joined WW last week and have a large amount to lose but I have a cruise booked in May so I am going to (not hope to!) lose a couple of stone by then. I have a further non cruise holiday booked in September as well.

Anyone want to join me on my journey? Everyone has to be on a journey of some sort these days, don't they :rolleyes:

June:)

Hi June,

How are you doing? Are you doing WW by attending a group or on line. I'm currently going it alone but would be happy to join you in your journey. I like that the f&f list includes crumpets and sandwich thins as I am a bit of a carb addict. Chocolate and sweet things are my downfall and I'm constantly debating whether complete abstinence is best or not, meanwhile while I'm deciding I'll nibble on a milky way:)

My sister in law has lost 3 1/2 stone on WW over a relatively short time and looks fab so fingers crossed.

Good Luck

Cathy

• 2 months later...

Hi Cathy.

Sorry, just seen your post. I am really pleased with my weight loss - 26.5lb in 13 weeks. Just trying to how to plan my eating whilst on the cruise in a fortnights time.

How are you doing?

June