Upgrade Fairy

ladytaekwondo

That must have been a very special c1 paryalldatyme.

Well, we had googled pictures of it and the balcony, which is almost the same size as the cabin itself, had them posted in my cubicle, and had fallen in love with it. 7208 is above the PH, center of the ship, or as close as you can get without being in the HC accessible cabin next to it, which is of course even bigger. We're in it again in just a few days because it has fond memories for us and we're celebrating an anniversary-- also, DD and her BF are in the inside cabin just across the hall, so I wouldn't want an upgrade this cruise either. If we should get so lucky in the future, I'd try a Sky Suite.

Any insight if you may be more likely to get an upgrade if you have a "special occasion" listed?

Not that I've noticed, though the upgrade offer we turned down in 2011 was over both my birthday and our anniversary. I think it had more to do with them wanting to sell a C1 at the last minute for a much higher price than I paid, which was for what a 2C was selling for at the time I originally booked. Thank you, price drop!