The Stars are Lined Up

Granny1

Well maybe not the stars but something is working for me..We booked a cruise for June out of New Orleans and a few days later I received a e-mail promotion from Carnival about a $50.00 gift card for booking a cruise or to book but you did need the booking number , I imagine so they could check. Well I filled it out but not holding out any luck that it would come thru,,WELL it did this morning, I was surprised to say the least then I have been checking the FTTF everyday, sometimes twice a day, WELL there was one available, (now how lucky can one get), well I bought it with the gift card..So don't know how or really why but thank you to whomever that makes it possible..

Now to take care of the groundhog !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well maybe not the stars but something is working for me..We booked a cruise for June out of New Orleans and a few days later I received a e-mail promotion from Carnival about a $50.00 gift card for booking a cruise or to book but you did need the booking number , I imagine so they could check. Well I filled it out but not holding out any luck that it would come thru,,WELL it did this morning, I was surprised to say the least then I have been checking the FTTF everyday, sometimes twice a day, WELL there was one available, (now how lucky can one get), well I bought it with the gift card..So don't know how or really why but thank you to whomever that makes it possible..

That's great, I haven't seen that promotion but I was able to upgrade yesterday to a Spa Balcony for my cruise for less than $3 so I had some luck too. I was going to buy myself the weekly spa pass that would have cost me $150 and now I am close to the Spa as well.

If you see that groundhog - shoot him for me. :D I am ready for Spring.

Hey there! I'm also on your cruise & came across a FTTF available! I have been checking religiously! So exciting! We can meet up in the VIP area! Haha

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We booked at the Hampton Inn Convention Center. It's literally right across the street from the terminal! A friend recommended it to me. Not much to look at from the outside but supposedly the rooms are nice!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Sounds good, we booked the Drury Inn not far from the terminal..My last cruise we came back to Baltimore to 2 1/2 feet of snow so I said no more cruises in the winter time especially from the northern ports..;) Hope your hubby makes it back with no delays to go on the cruise.:)