Pride of America on Maui

bobnsandi

oh my!!! LOVE THE 1ST PICTURE!!!! You really should send that in to be considered for picture of the week on CC! It is so much fun to see Pride of America finally in Hawaii - can't wait to hear the reviews!! :D
Heck...send the first one in to NCL for the Latitudes photo contest. Great shots!

There is only 1 way these photos could be better, if I had been on the boat taken photos of Ya'll welcoming the Pride of America to Maui, Hawaii.(HAHA)

I am sure there are people onboard who did have the oppurtunity to take this type photo of people welcoming this fine ship and I hope they will post them.

That 1st picture shows the true pride, in Pride of America.

Thanks Paul

Thank you very much for posting these great pictures!

I especially like the third one, because we have booked one of the rear facing balconies for next year. Now we can look at "our" cabin for all the months before we go.:)

Thanks again!

BobnSandi Thanks for sharing these fantastic photo's We too have an aft cabin and now we can look at it everyday until we go on her Sept 24 to celebrate my 50th and our 25th.

Mary

There is only 1 way these photos could be better, if I had been on the boat taken photos of Ya'll welcoming the Pride of America to Maui, Hawaii.(HAHA)

I am sure there are people onboard who did have the oppurtunity to take this type photo of people welcoming this fine ship and I hope they will post them.

That 1st picture shows the true pride, in Pride of America.

Thanks Paul

Mahalo Paul, we are proud of her and just loved seeing the U.S. ensign on the stern when we transited the Panama Canal.

There were quite a few flashes from the ship when we unfurled our flags, so hopefully one of them is a CCer who'll post it when they return home.

Mahalo, BobnSandi, for the great photos! We'll be there week after next. Can't wait!
Be sure you wave to us as you enter Kahului Sam & Renee. We won't be on the breakwall, but our house is just off the red buoy (#2) outside the harbor. We always welcome cruise ships in from our lanai. Have a wonderful holiday.

:) Okay, bobnsandi, we'll be watching for you!

We're on starboard side, deck nine, a bit forward, so we'll see you from OUR lanai! I'm sure we'll be able to recognize red #2--red right returning. We think our balcony is one of the enclosed ones about eight or nine cabins back from the bow. What are some other features of your house in addition to the lanai and we'll take a picture of YOU! :p

Just keep your fingers crossed that we're awake that early! We are so excited and can barely wait!

Thanks, again.

reenie

:) Okay, bobnsandi, we'll be watching for you!

We're on starboard side, deck nine, a bit forward, so we'll see you from OUR lanai! I'm sure we'll be able to recognize red #2--red right returning. We think our balcony is one of the enclosed ones about eight or nine cabins back from the bow. What ar

You'll be a bit more than a mile offshore, so it isn't the easiest to spot. We're to the left of the golf course, adjacent to two towering Norfolk Island Pines.

Enjoy...

Bob and Sandi,

Great pictures! I'm so glad you were able to welcome her to her new home! We were so lucky, we had Steve to welcome her to New York and the start of her journey, and you two to welcome her home to Hawaii. I miss you all, it's great to see you again!

Take care! Kristy :)

Archived