Dream - Pasta Bar

Mysticks1

I was looking at Zydeco Cruisers photos from his cruise on the Dream several years ago. In one that I think was taken at the Pasta Bar there was a sign on the counter that said "Fresh Made Caesar Salad Here". Can any recent Dream cruisers verify if you can get fresh Caesar Salad at the pasta bar? My daughter loved going to the old Pizza counters and getting just Caesar Salad and since they don't have it now I was wondering if there is salad at the Pasta Bar, she doesn't like getting it from the buffet area.

Just back from Dream. Yes, good C salad and rolls in Pasta station. Suggest going very early in week. As more people find it (way at the back of the ship, 1 floor up from Lido) it gets packed. Hostess reminds me of "soup ****" from old Sienfeld show. She corrected me for using stairs behind the dessert station instead of going up stairway at back of ship. Whoops, I couldn't figure out where to enter. Pasta was good too but we had about a 40 minute wait by the end of the cruise. And, the hostess was mean!

Was on the dream 2 weeks ago. The Caesar salad as still listed as an option. I can not comment on it though, because we did not order it.

They did have one in the main dining room every night. They also have it on the brunch menu on sea days.

Thanks for the answers. We are on the same deck so it will be easy to get there. I will make sure we go there especially on embarkation day. With FTTF we should be able to beat the crowds there at least on that first day. On our last Carnival cruise I think my daughter ate 4 or 5 of them a day. She is older now but much prefers salad to pizza and ice cream that others would get as a snack and she thinks the Carnival Caesar Salad was the best.

Thanks for the answers. We are on the same deck so it will be easy to get there. I will make sure we go there especially on embarkation day. With FTTF we should be able to beat the crowds there at least on that first day. On our last Carnival cruise I think my daughter ate 4 or 5 of them a day. She is older now but much prefers salad to pizza and ice cream that others would get as a snack and she thinks the Carnival Caesar Salad was the best.

If I remember right they weren't open every day if our cruise last year...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk