Does the dream have the american table yet?

AmberTeka

And does anyone know what shows are playing in the Dream Theater.

Is the British Invasion being performed?

is the gender showdown listed on the Dream FunTimes for the first night.....is that like a Hansbro Show or a trivia between men and women? I don't like audience participation games usually, but the Trivia between the Men and Women...makes me laugh until I cry sometimes. That I want to see. The Hansbro..games............not so much.

Thanks for the information.

We sail in a month.

Wondering about the Dream. I will be on her in June. Kinda hoping that it doesn't have the American Table when we cruise.

Me Too. We are taking our daughter, Son in law and only grandchild with us ( Age 3 1/2)

It is my daughter's first cruise. ( she was in college when we retired and started cruising some)

I want her to see the tablecloths every night. she and her husband are addicts of Food Channel...and love snails, Squid.......the Vegetarian Indian Dishes that we don't. I am excited for her.............and to eat one of the delicious wraps they make at the grill.

thanks for the information. I will miss cappuccino Pie...I was pretty pleased with the OLD Dining.....but then I will probably be pretty pleased with the New Dining. Just not yet.

And we have cruised on a lot of lines.......Carnival's food, imho, can hold it's own with all of them. Even Celebrity. which drowned everything in sauces, I thought. It was hard to taste the food. they did have free cookies in their for pay coffee bar that I think were flown down from heaven each morning. Little tea cookies with fudge filling, cinnamon and nut bars....I mean..........they had a pastry chef that knew his cookies on that line.

Wondering about the Dream. I will be on her in June. Kinda hoping that it doesn't have the American Table when we cruise.

I was wondering about the Dream as well. I will be sailing on May 11. I am sure we will be happy with either menu(not like we have a choice)but wish I knew which one to expect.

I was wondering about the Dream as well. I will be sailing on May 11. I am sure we will be happy with either menu(not like we have a choice)but wish I knew which one to expect.

Exactly. Me Too. I will be happy with either. But..I want to know which one is going to be in effect. I think it must be the Old One. Which is good.

Now I know what we have for dinner on the first night. The Sweet and Sour Shrimp. which I love. And the spring rolls. Love them. and the chicken tenders for our grand daughter, which she loves.

We sail in a month. I am getting excited. I even went out and bought my Grand Daughter too dresses for elegant night dinners. They are all lace, and gauze, and so sweet.

. She can be a little monkey, so I hope we are not all sitting in the Lido Deck with our glad rags on. And if we do....Still a good time.

Edited by AmberTeka