Where can I find the camp carnival fun times?

lecach

We're sailing on the Dream Eastern itinerary next month. Just wondering where I can find the Fun Times for Camp Carnival online?

Fun Times is a piece of paper the cabin steward leaves in your cabin and I've never known it to be associated with Camp Carnival. So I'm not really sure what you are asking about. Here's a good resource though for Camp Carnival info:

https://www.goccl.com/~/media/Files/Irman/bookccl/sections/shipboard/Camp%20Carnival%20master.ashx

The links on the left have age specific info, policies, and activities.

Hope this helps you out.

We're sailing on the Dream Eastern itinerary next month. Just wondering where I can find the Fun Times for Camp Carnival online?

There is a family forum on Cruise Critic, you may want to ask there. It's under special interests. I may have a 7 day schedule, (somewhere) for the Triumph from 4 years ago, and it would be for the 6-8 year olds. It my not be exactly the same, but most Camp schedules do not vary from ship to ship. if you cannot find it on the family boards, post again, (it appears the search is not working), here and I'll try and find what I have.