Upgrade...mistake??

winston71

I had a little money to burn so I upgraded our balcony to an Ocean suite. with this we get early boarding.I also have a balcony room booked for my 2 daughters aged 14 and 24. But I am realizing they will probably not be able to board with us early. Our rooms are directly next to each other, I feel like I need to be there at least for my 14 year old. Will they let us all board or what is going to happen? our room are next to each other on th ship. Hope I haven't made a mistake....

I had a little money to burn so I upgraded our balcony to an Ocean suite. with this we get early boarding.I also have a balcony room booked for my 2 daughters aged 14 and 24. But I am realizing they will probably not be able to board with us early. Our rooms are directly next to each other, I feel like I need to be there at least for my 14 year old. Will they let us all board or what is going to happen? our room are next to each other on th ship. Hope I haven't made a mistake....

If you are paying for your daughters' cabin and S&S charges they should be able to board with you. AFA the OS, they are very nice and I feel are worth the price.

Edited by LostPuppy
typo

Yes - they will be able to board with you.

We were in a suite & our sons (ages 21 & 12) were in an interior room across the hall. Their keys and paperwork were not with our stuff when we checked in, but the Carnival employee ran over quickly and grabbed them from somewhere else and then we all checked in together.

Hope you have fun on your cruise. :)

Yes you all can board together. I have the same issue I upgraded our to an OS and put my parents next door to us in an 8C regular balcony the Carnival rep told me to move my grand daughter off my booking onto my parents and we could all board together. Check out the bottom paragraph.

Priority Check-In Program

Carnival’s Priority Check-In is an exclusive service designed to afford our Platinum and Diamond guests and those traveling in deluxe suite accommodations with special check-in privileges. Cruise documents are stamped, PRIORITY and state, if you have priority check-in (listed on your documents), please proceed to the PRIORITY lounge.

Priority-Boarding.jpg

Just ask for ‘Priority Check-In’ upon arrival at the cruise terminal Please Note:

· We offer Priority Check-In at ALL embarkation ports.

· For those guests traveling with an additional stateroom that does not fall into one of the three categories above, the additional stateroom may check in through the Priority Check-In Program only if, 1) there are minor children traveling in the additional stateroom, or 2) the guests in the additional stateroom share the same Sail & Sign account with the qualified guest.

. Embarkation staff will ensure that are expedited through the check-in procedure as quickly as is possible, while providing quality service.

they can board with you. they don't separate families, and you only need to show them one VIP boarding pass.

they'll be fine. and if they need you, the 14 year old can always crash on the sofa.

Thank you!! Good Info is always here. We will all have the same sign and sail account and she is a minor so that should work. I figured if nothing else, we could all just check in later. I have sailed on Carnival a few times and don't recall it tap

king all that long to board. Plus I am always so excited to start my vacation.

I did check and the Faster to the Fun is sold out. We sail on the 23rd of this month!!!

Thank you all for the good advice.:cool: