Character Breakfast

How do I book the character breakfast for my May 10th sailing of oasis? I can book meals and excursions and spa reservations and shows, but I don't see the character meal anywhere. Where should it be?

Also, what characters are at the meal? Is it allowed to book more than one meal? Thanks so much.

How do I book the character breakfast for my May 10th sailing of oasis? I can book meals and excursions and spa reservations and shows, but I don't see the character meal anywhere. Where should it be?

Also, what characters are at the meal? Is it allowed to book more than one meal? Thanks so much.

You will need to book on line..I think its under the Special Dining..I can't remember exactly what its called..but its there with a little digging..lol You can choose the day you want..Sea Days when we went on Allure/Oasis. Kids LOVED it!! Enjoy!!:)

I went through the specialty dining for my cruise and never found it. Saw the restaurants, cupcake classes, etc... If anyone else finds it, let me know. :)

It books up very fast online, ridiculously so if you ask me. And once it's booked up, it no longer appears as an option. You can keep looking in case someone cancels. However, what I did on FOS last year was just go to the MDR on the morning of the breakfast I wanted and asked if I could do it. They had to find and ask the head waiter but they let me do it, and I really enjoyed it.

Thanks. Everything else just opened a few days ago, so maybe it will open soon. I really hope it's not actually booked up because my daughter really wants to do it. If it is, is it pretty easy to catch all the characters outside of the breakfast?

You can always show up on the morning of. They still let people in w/o reservations..Just a separate line.. Many make reservations then don't show up. Yes, you can find the characters around..Just check your compass for which character is where at what time. :)