Spa specials & tipping

rollissaria

I've never been to the spa on board before but think I'm gonna splurge this time :) does anybody know if they ever offer specials on couples massages on port days? And do you tip after your service (I'm assuming in cash) or at the end of the cruise?

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

Yes they offer specials everyday when I was on the Freedom and I saw another post recently of a couple that booked one on a port day for first thing in the morning and they were able to make it a couple's massage.

When I did mine on the Freedom in November the tip was added automatically to the bill, but if you want to tip more then you an always add more. I don't think they would mind cash either :)

I did a first day package that included scalp, facial, full body with stones and after tip I think it was just over $200

Hi,

I often do port day special massages but I don't think that I've seen a couples massage listed.

I have also never seen a tip automatically added onto the spa bill!! You always tip a masseuse( If you liked the massage!)after the massage whether on board or on land.

Edited by riffatsea

Hi,

I often do port day special massages but I don't think that I've seen a couples massage listed.

I have also never seen a tip automatically added onto the spa bill!! You always tip a masseuse( If you liked the massage!)after the massage whether on board or on land.

You have to ask for the couples....they are not listed and they can say no.

They did add the auto gratuity to my bill, I was going to make sure to tip and they told me that it was already on there. Maybe it was a special package thing, or a freedom thing, or they just felt like it :) I usually tip 20% of service but since they did the auto of 18% that is what they got that time.

I've never been to the spa on board before but think I'm gonna splurge this time :) does anybody know if they ever offer specials on couples massages on port days? And do you tip after your service (I'm assuming in cash) or at the end of the cruise?

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

Yes they have specialsn port days.