They picked me!!!!

tgunn1978

I am soooooooo very excited! Carnival held a promotion for TA's for the month of January called "50 Cruises a Day Giveaway", and for every day that you booked a cruise in January for your clients, your name goes into a drawing to win a FREE cruise on Carnival. And on January 18th, they drew MY name! I never thought I would win!!! I had a list of cruises to choose from and they had pretty much every ship, departing from every US port for February, March, April, and May! Luckily, I wanted another cruise on Carnival Magic, and I was able to book myself and up to 3 friends for only the cost of taxes and tipping per person. So we are doing a girls cruise for 7 nights to Mahogany Bay, Belize and Cozumel for $154.92 per person! :) I will probably NEVER get a deal like that again, as long as I live!!! 27 years selling Carnival cruises has paid off! Thank you so much Carnival!!! :cool:

Thats great! We just got back yesterday and I am already looking at our next cruise:)

We sailed last May on Magic, loved it so much, came home and booked this May. Then we booked Triumph and sailed on her from January 9-13th. Came home and then I won this free one January 18th, and will be sailing on it March 30th. Then the May 18th Magic cruise, so by May 25th, I will have sailed on 3 cruises! And I hope I can squeeze in some more! LOL :D

I am soooooooo very excited! Carnival held a promotion for TA's for the month of January called "50 Cruises a Day Giveaway", and for every day that you booked a cruise in January for your clients, your name goes into a drawing to win a FREE cruise on Carnival. And on January 18th, they drew MY name! I never thought I would win!!! I had a list of cruises to choose from and they had pretty much every ship, departing from every US port for February, March, April, and May! Luckily, I wanted another cruise on Carnival Magic, and I was able to book myself and up to 3 friends for only the cost of taxes and tipping per person. So we are doing a girls cruise for 7 nights to Mahogany Bay, Belize and Cozumel for $154.92 per person! :) I will probably NEVER get a deal like that again, as long as I live!!! 27 years selling Carnival cruises has paid off! Thank you so much Carnival!!! :cool:

Congratulations on your funtastic good fortune!!

Edited by winddawn

We sailed last May on Magic, loved it so much, came home and booked this May. Then we booked Triumph and sailed on her from January 9-13th. Came home and then I won this free one January 18th, and will be sailing on it March 30th. Then the May 18th Magic cruise, so by May 25th, I will have sailed on 3 cruises! And I hope I can squeeze in some more! LOL :D

Good job. Congratulations and have fun on your girl's cruise.

Congrats! I got one too! Im so excited!! Just booked the Pride out of Baltimore. WHOO HOO!! THANK YOU CCL!!! :D

Have fun and enjoy.

• 1 month later...