Star arrival time into Cabo?

Kiwi Cruisers

Hi there,

Can anyone help us please?

We are booked on the March 2nd departure for the 7 night Mexican Riviera cruise. We seem to be getting some conflicting information regarding the time of day we arrive in Cabo (on the 4th March). On some sites it says 8am, on others 12 noon. Has anyone done this trip recently, and knows what the correct time is?

Thank you so much

Jen

Hi there. I'm booked on the 16th sailing and I noticed the same discrepancy. If I log in to MyNcl it says 12 noon. But my itinerary from the TA says 8am. I am tending to believe that it is actually 12 noon after reading some port reviews over on the Mexican Riviera board.

I'm sorry I can't be more help. I have done this itinerary before but with another line and I cannot remember what time it was. Probably had something to do with all those champagne cocktails from the night before. :p

Hi there,

Can anyone help us please?

We are booked on the March 2nd departure for the 7 night Mexican Riviera cruise. We seem to be getting some conflicting information regarding the time of day we arrive in Cabo (on the 4th March). On some sites it says 8am, on others 12 noon. Has anyone done this trip recently, and knows what the correct time is?

Thank you so much

Jen

Jen,

Just like Artist47, my original documents from the Travel Agency read 8:00 A.M. I just printed out my boarding documents from NCL and they read 12:00 Noon. Sorry about that. Probably changed. If it's a big deal, call NCL and ask. I don't care what time we get there, just so we get there.

Can't join you, I'm on the next cruise (March 9 )

R.P.