upgrade ncl

luv2gamble

Ohhh...bless her heart and bless your heart, too. :) Gosh I wish I had a friend as great as you are! You and your BF are going to have a great time.

But just a thought- if the accessible cabins aren't sold out before the cruise, you might check and see if they could put you on a waiting list for one. She might not require it, but they provide quite a bit more space, which might help her psychological well being. (Sometimes confinement in a strange place can be stressful). Just be honest with the agent you speak with. It couldn't hurt.

"She cries at the drop of a dime but has a heart of gold." And Dr. Alison (me) prescribes lots of peaceful time on the balcony. :D

dinas..thanks for your help. A bigger room will be great anyway because she will over pack and have no room for luggage. She can get around and get into a tub. Thanks for the thought. When garycarla wrote: As expected, another person that thought the mini suite was a suite. (which is why I usually mention it when someone says they have a mini)

At first I felt like an idiot. AS EXPECTED! Like another fool joined the club. It is misleading to use the word mini-suite. Like saying a little car. You are still getting a car, just smaller LOL. Dont have the experience she has cruising.

Ohhh...bless her heart and bless your heart, too. :) Gosh I wish I had a friend as great as you are! You and your BF are going to have a great time.

But just a thought- if the accessible cabins aren't sold out before the cruise, you might check and see if they could put you on a waiting list for one. She might not require it, but they provide quite a bit more space, which might help her psychological well being. (Sometimes confinement in a strange place can be stressful). Just be honest with the agent you speak with. It couldn't hurt.

"She cries at the drop of a dime but has a heart of gold." And Dr. Alison (me) prescribes lots of peaceful time on the balcony. :D

Thanks you so much. You are a sweet person too. Nice people and helpful people as well. You might have a point there. She might feel confined. I will ck into it. Thanks again :) Looking forward to the balcony