Good places to park in miami?

brittanymerrell

My husband and I will be going on our first cruise this July. We are trying to find a great and safe place that isn't expensive to park our car while we are cruising. I have found a few places online, but after reading reviews on them they all sounded like bad ideas. Parking at the cruise terminals is so expensive! I was wondering if anyone has had a good experience with a parking place in miami?

If you are coming in from out of town, consider booking a hotel that includes parking for the duration of your cruise. It would be relaxing to arrive the day prior, and some hotels may offer a complimentary breakfast and shuttle. Check out the Florida Departures board, or sites such as parksleepfly dot com. Enjoy your first cruise! :)

port of miami parking is your best bet. clean, safe, structured parking with security and port police present. it is also literally 100ft from the terminal where u embark/debark.

in the end you will see peace of mind and geographical convienance/location are worth 10-15 dollars a day.

Edited by chicago or bust

We stayed at the Comfort Suites Miami Airport North on Minola Dr. Miami Springs. I booked through stay123.com and had free parking there during the cruise and free shuttle to the port. The shuttle company that took us to the port asked if we would like transportation back after the cruise. We paid $10 p/p to have them pick us up at the port after the cruise. Paying the $50 for our family to get back to the hotel was a lot less than parking at the port. They arrived shortly after we called them from the port. They dropped one couple off at the Miami airport around 8:15 before dropping us off at the hotel. The hotel was very nice!

We stayed at the Comfort Suites Miami Airport North on Minola Dr. Miami Springs. I booked through stay123.com and had free parking there during the cruise and free shuttle to the port. The shuttle company that took us to the port asked if we would like transportation back after the cruise. We paid $10 p/p to have them pick us up at the port after the cruise. Paying the $50 for our family to get back to the hotel was a lot less than parking at the port. They arrived shortly after we called them from the port. They dropped one couple off at the Miami airport around 8:15 before dropping us off at the hotel. The hotel was very nice!

It appears this drive & park package is about $70 more a night than just a room at the other Comfort Suites at the Airport. Adding the $70 to the $50 you spent on the shuttle is pretty close to the $20 / day at the pier with less hassle.