EOS Chef's Table.

Not til she gets her Royal Advantage upgrades......so next year...

and unless things have changed, based on what I was told over a year ago, it's going in the little space near the sports bar, sort of where that Foosball table is....

again, that was a long time ago, and it may well go someplace else...(personally I would guess closer to the MDR but then again, who knows..)

Edited by megr1125

Not til she gets her Royal Advantage upgrades......so next year...

and unless things have changed, based on what I was told over a year ago, it's going in the little space near the sports bar, sort of where that Foosball table is....

again, that was a long time ago, and it may well go someplace else...(personally I would guess closer to the MDR but then again, who knows..)

Thanks. Was looking for something different this time. Guess I'll have to wait till my Quantum 3/15.

Thanks. Was looking for something different this time. Guess I'll have to wait till my Quantum 3/15.

Yeah, sorry...not there yet.....

Not sure of the cost as the menu is usually too fussy for me, but it's probably in the 90-100 range, per person....(again, not 100% sure....I likely would never do it...but you'll have an idea of how many pennies you'd have to stash!!:p)