Radiance suites sold out -- wait list??

All the suites appear to be sold out for Radiance's 9/23/06 trip to Hawaii. A couple questions:

1) Is it possible they are being held by TA's and if so can I find out which TA's?

2) Does RCI have a "wait list" to upgrade from a GS to OS? I'm currently booked in a GS but wouldn't mind paying more for an OS if one comes available.

I booked online directly with RCI.

Any advice is much appreciated!:rolleyes:

All the suites appear to be sold out for Radiance's 9/23/06 trip to Hawaii. A couple questions:

1) Is it possible they are being held by TA's and if so can I find out which TA's?

2) Does RCI have a "wait list" to upgrade from a GS to OS? I'm currently booked in a GS but wouldn't mind paying more for an OS if one comes available.

I booked online directly with RCI.

Any advice is much appreciated!:rolleyes:

rwadam: While TA's do hold cabins, it is not likely that they are the only ones holding cabins this early. Depending on how generous RCI is being at this point, cabins can be held 7-14 days by prospective cruisers. As for TA's holding an OS, doubtful.

Yes, RCI will allow a "wait list" for upgrades. We always handle this with our TA, but in this event, you would have to call RCI customer service to request this.

Bruce

Archived