Gift Question

dothow

Hi Everyone

We were wondering if anyone has used a service that delivers gifts to the ship besides the cruise line itself. If so which one. Has any one heard of Gifts Ahoy Inc. or used them? They seem to have some nice things. We have always gotten gifts from the cruise lines. We are leaving out of

Florida. Thank you everyone for your help.

dothow

Baltimore, MD

Edit/Delete Message

I have not personally used any of these services, but you might explore...

Message in a Bottle

ThePerfectGift

Gift Baskets / Bon Voyages

Just Because (Gifts)

Ocean Promotions (Gifts)

WellWishers (Gifts)

Candy

Hi Everyone We were wondering if anyone has used a service that delivers gifts to the ship besides the cruise line itself. If so which one. Has any one heard of Gifts Ahoy Inc. or used them? They seem to have some nice things. We have always gotten gifts from the cruise lines. We are leaving out of Florida. Thank you everyone for your help. dothow Baltimore, MD Edit/Delete Message

We used them on our last cruise in June. They were wonderful!!! and it did not cost an arm and a leg. I just had some snacks, and water ordered. This way, I figured I would not have to lug it on the ship myself. It came in this canvas tote (large) that was wonderful to use throughout the cruise to carry stuff to the beaches and around the ship and pool. Customer service was excellent and easy to deal with.

We used them on our last cruise in June. They were wonderful!!! and it did not cost an arm and a leg. I just had some snacks, and water ordered. This way, I figured I would not have to lug it on the ship myself. It came in this canvas tote (large) that was wonderful to use throughout the cruise to carry stuff to the beaches and around the ship and pool. Customer service was excellent and easy to deal with.

Which port did you sail out of? FLL, Tampa, Canaveral? Or do they service all the Florida ports?

Maybe I'm missing something but which one did you use??

Thanks

p.s. never mind after I posted this I reread the original post and saw the reference to Gifts Ahoy :cool:

Archived